Sunday, February 3, 2013

BDSM Book Review on The Taming School

Check out a Taming School review
"The Taming School is the most literate BDSM-themed erotic book that I have read in a very long time."
(Jim Lyon)



LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Please check out my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!
Available Now On


LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!

MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
See what happens after Kat & Peter's happy ending in my story from Deep Desire Press!
And Listen to an Excerpt


REBEL WITH US!
Erotica is an expression of rebellion. Please check out my stories in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality in the face of our uncertain future! Available Now On
And Listen to an Excerpt


Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!





Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment