Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Want to See You Naked - Part Two

On the Line – Part Two
Read Part One Here



Please come check out the rest of this story in Sinful Press’s Sinful Pleasures: An Anthology of Erotic Tales to dive deep into all the awkward excitement of sexual exploration. When every encounter feels weighty and new. When you feel perpetually on the verge of either discovery or humiliation. It’s a wonder any of us survived it at all!

Sinful Press welcomes you to lose yourself in Sinful Pleasures, which is filled with beautifully written and varied stories. 

Join us as we weave our way from mainstream erotic romance to surreal sex-filled dreamscapes and everything in between, created by some of the best new and established voices in the erotica genre.


AVAILABLE NOW ON:



GEEK SEX IS THE KINKIEST SEX!
Find out what happens next with Danielle & Carey my story in Riverdale Avenue Books' anthology that proves no one knows how to play better than nerds!
At Barnes & Noble
At Smashwords

HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
And find out how they met in my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!
At Kobo

THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!

LEARNING A NEW WORD
Please check out my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!



LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!

LET'S GET INTENSE FOR THE MEN!
Please check out my story in The Sexy Librarian's anthology that gives us a bold peek into lust and love from the male perspective!
At Audible


MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
See what happens after Kat & Peter's happy ending in my story from Deep Desire Press!

FORGIVE ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED!
Please check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that explores the taboo juxtaposition of holy and sensual!

REBEL WITH US!
Erotica is an expression of rebellion. Please check out my stories in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality in the face of our uncertain future!

PRIDE & PUNISHMENT!
Please check out my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!




BREAKING THE RULES!
Please check out my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!








Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment