Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Mistress's Masterpiece - A Poem

Landscape
Trembling mound of clay, just a limp lump 
laid out on your sheets. My eyes open and,
still-half blind with bright sensation, 
look at your canvas. A sky of welts;
scattered crimson stars that sting 
like the quick crack of your whip, 
shooting down cloud-like limbs like a wish.

I feel more than see slashes, red and harsh,
knife across my back like lightning. 
They rain down in lines, 
their edges wet as they drip 
cool and cleansing, caressing my thirsty skin.

A blue-black pool like a depthless lake 
that curves full and sensuous 
along the hill of my hip, spilling 
between thighs and back, beneath buttocks, 
in shapes like sheep and trees and handprints. 
Little, red rivers run through, winding thin. 
My finger likes to trace them, hot with bite 
as skin and tip and nail touch and trail.

Islands—green, yellow, and brown—
dot my form, far and dry from the fathoms. 
They are old with histories written in their lines. 
Like seasons, they change, color and shape. 
Every day different from the one before.
A passage of time patching my branded body.

You come back, your soft hand like a brush 
as you touch the worth of your work.
A smile, satisfied, spreads across my face 
as I mold myself like a malleable masterpiece 
to my Mistress’s loving hand.




COME GET CORRUPTED
Please check out my story, "Safeword," in this new anthology from SinCyr Publishing, where women reclaim and recognise their power in myriad ways, and it's not always pretty. 
Available Now On


UNIDENTIFIED FETISH OBJECT
Sometimes really it sucks being female! Please check out my feminist, space alien novella from Less Than Three Press! Available Now On
And Listen to an Excerpt
GEEK SEX IS THE KINKIEST SEX!
Please check out my story in Riverdale Avenue Books' anthology that proves no one knows how to play better than nerds!
HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Please check out my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!





YOU'RE INTO WHAT?!
If it exists, someone’s kinky for it! Check out my story in SinCyr Publishing's anthology that takes a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it.

SEXT ME SWEETLY
Check out my story to dive deep into all the awkward excitement of sexual exploration.






Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment