Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The New Smut Project and Me

Great start to my morning!

My very first Donovan's Door short story, aptly titled "Donovan's Door," that I wrote after my novel was published was just accepted in The New Smut Project's negotiations anthology, tentatively titled Between Two Shores. It's been brushed up and polished off with a ton of new content; I can't wait for you all to read it.


I can't even express how happy and honored I am. Not only does the story that effectively kicks off my erotica series, turning it from a one-off novel into an entire world of characters and stories, get a chance to be seen and read by a wider audience, but I get an opportunity to work with a fresh, new publisher that has many of the same concerns and philosophies about kink and kinky stories as I do. That respects and admires the variety and wonder of a lifestyle many of us live and love. I feel so lucky to be one of the authors able to contribute to what should be a fantastic anthology.

I'll have more details as we approach the (hopefully) mid-autumn publication date, but excellent way to kick off this already pretty amazing week! Hope you all check it out when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment