Thursday, March 5, 2015

We're Moving to Word Press!

Since Google is being prudish about sexually explicit content on their clearly designated adult-content blogs, I've created a Word Press blog.

This is going to replace this Blogger account as my main site.

I'll still keep all my old content on here, since there are a lot of reblogs that are linked back here and there's only so much I can do about that.

But, from now on, my new content is going to link to Word Press. I've already transferred all my SAF 28 NSFW stuff over, so you won't miss a thing in my new home. I'll likely post bits of anything new here then link to my main site.

So I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that you'll come over to Word Press and play. But, like I've said before, I won't work with people who discriminate against and shame people in the consensual adult sex work industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment