Friday, November 13, 2015

This is my favorite thing on the internet!



I feel like I've talked about this way too much. But Why Is Sex So Scary? Why do we keep shouting Shame on You for people just acknowledging that sex and nudity are a part of the world we live in, have always been a part of it, and will always be a part of it. A part that we, as a species, have, do, and will enjoy. 

What is wrong with that? 

Why do we make all these Kinda Fucked-Up rules and practices trying to shield us from something that can and likely does and will touch every person's life? Why do we try so many Different Tacts to deny that which is kinda undeniable? It's ridiculous and unnecessary and turns something as natural and fun as sex and nudity into something so unnatural.

I have no problem with people being conservative, but some people need to Take a Good Look at their prudishness and the impact it makes on the world. Because your discomfort shouldn't dictate other people's freedom. My desiring to be more open and honest about my sexuality and body in no way infringes on anyone's desire to not be. But someone telling me what parts of my body or what acts I engage in are explicit or unsuitable, yeah, that's messed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment