Sunday, January 1, 2017

Just Reading My Contributor Copy of "For The Men"

Guess who stole my contributor copy of For The Men! Hey, that's mine!

 

Naughty boy! If you wanna read it, we can do it together.

 

Having too much fun with it!


CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!

LET'S GET INTENSE FOR THE MEN!
Please check out my story in The Sexy Librarian's anthology that gives us a bold peek into lust and love from the male perspective!
Available Now On
Your Choice of TheseDigital Stores


THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!


LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!

REBEL WITH US!
Erotica is an expression of rebellion. Please check out my stories in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality in the face of our uncertain future! Available Now On
And Listen to an Excerpt

BREAKING THE RULES!
Please check out my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!








Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment