Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sixty Seconds with Deep Desires Press

Did a Sixty Seconds with Deep Desires Press for my new story "Give To You," which comes out Tuesday, January 3!

Why do you like writing erotica / erotic romance?
- Love and sex are just so universal; everyone has and will be touched by them at some point in their lives. So you’d think that we’d know how they work, right? And we think we do. We love to think of ourselves as or think we can become experts, but we can’t be. Because every relationship is different, every person is different. Which means every love story we tell is a new discovery. Exploring that endless diversity and all the ways and times our “expertise” fails us is really fun...

READ THE REST HERE



"Give to You" is
And Listen to an Excerpt


LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Please check out my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!
Available Now On
LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!

REBEL WITH US!
Erotica is an expression of rebellion. Please check out my stories in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality in the face of our uncertain future! Available Now On
And Listen to an Excerpt

THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!

HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Please check out my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!

PRIDE & PUNISHMENT!
Please check out my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!






BREAKING THE RULES!
Please check out my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!





Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment